HEALTH, SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENT
Makomoto and Sebe Environmental Consulting acknowledges a moral, legal, and financial responsibility for the safeguarding and wellbeing of all employees and anyone who may in any way be affected by the activities of our business. We will ensure that the environment is protected from any activity undertaken by our organisation.
We believe in a clean, hygienic, safe and healthy environment for our employees, customers, clients and suppliers. We will regularly review our policy, practices and performance to ensure ongoing improvements.
MAKOMOTO AND SEBE ENVIRONMENTAL CONSULTING IS COMMITTED TO:
- Adopt high standards against which health, safety and environmental performance will be measured.
- Comply with all applicable legislation and, where appropriate, institute additional measures to ensure Health and Safety on our premises.
- Identify and assess health, safety and environmental hazards, so as to reduce associated risks to generally acceptable levels.
- Supply relevant information on hazards to all employees, contractors, and customers who are exposed to our activities.
- Provide appropriate Occupational Health, Safety and Environmental training for employees.
- Investigate and report all incidents to employees and customers timeously and take necessary actions to avoid future risk exposure.