Makomoto and Sebe Environmental consulting (Pty) Ltd is black owned independent environmental consulting company and 50% black women owned. The main aim of the company focused on helping clients with any kinds of environmental challenges, to ensure that the environmental considerations of development proposals are integrated into the entire projects life-cycle so that negative environmental impacts are mitigated and positive aspects are enhanced.
Our core drive is to provide our clients base with competent, efficient and professional environmental services.
Company offers a full range of environmental services including
- Underground Service Detection/Scan
- Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA)
- Public Participation Coordination and Consulting
- Basic Assessment Reports
- Environmental Auditing
- Environmental Management Planning
- Environmental Management Programme Reports
- Environmental Control Officer
- Pollution and Waste Management
- Liaison with Regulatory Authorities
- Groundwater risk assessment
- Land Contamination Assessment
- Phase 1: Due Diligence Contamination Assessment
- Phase 2: Contamination Assessment
- Groundwater Monitoring and Survey
- Vacuum Enhanced Recovery (VER)
- Monitoring Natural Attenuation
- Soil Vapour Extraction (SVE)
- Tank Removals
- COVID -19 (Sanitation, Disinfection and Cleaning)
Every step in life and in business had already been ordered for us before we were even born.
But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness and all these things will be added to you.
“For i know the plans i have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future”
II Corinthians 5:7
“For we walk by faith, not by sight”